Friday 10 August 2012

Cedric @ 7 Month Old


My Cedric boy is a 7 month old big boy now!

He has changed A LOT since I first laid my eyes on him. 

It was like yesterday when I first met him in SDMC's labour room...so small, so vulnerable, and so adorable...

Today, he has developed into a healthy, handsome, playful and cheerful 7-month-old!

I have 2 teeth!

I am always curious! I want to crawl everywhere, explore everything, I want to feel the world!

I am fascinated with my tongue! I love to stick out my tongue and show to mommy, daddy, yiyi and everyone, I have a tongue!
My mouth is my key to explore the world! I chew on everything, I taste them, feel their texture, and I learn.
I have started semi solid! So far we have tried baby rice, sweet potato, carrot, green bean, broccoli, dragon fruit, banana, pear, apple, avocado etc. My favourite is pear! I can finish 1/2 a pear, and still asking for more!
Daddy was making silly faces, mommy and I laughed our lung out, and we love daddy very much!

Our cutie Cedric kia, daddy and mommy love so much!




1 comment:

  1. he is such a handsome little guy! and always seem so happy, lucky to have you as his mom! :)

    ReplyDelete