Wednesday 26 October 2011

My Dear Baby Products Warehouse Sales (26 Oct - 7 Nov 2011)

11 weeks before the arrival of our BB boy, hubby and I have got our shopping list ready, and are half way through our preparation to welcome the little one. I love to do BB shopping with hubby. It is like treasure hunting, every month we will buy something for BB, and I'll make sure I keep hubby updated of any BB product sales whenever there's one.

This month, one of the bigger sales is the My Dear Baby Products Warehouse Sales at Puchong, from 26 Oct to 7 Nov 2011.

After enjoying our Dim Sum brunch at Taiji Dim Sum, Puchong, hubby and I headed to My Dear Warehouse around noon. I was immediately wowed by the crowd upon arrival! Maybe because it is Deepavali public holidays today, the warehouse was full of people, ie. expecting parents, family with small children running around, workers etc. There was this sourly smell of sweat in the air, but I suppose this is also the smell of parents love to their children. And I too, was determined to join in the crowd and start shopping!

Super crowded!
2-hour queue just to collect our goods

Below is the list of items that we bought by the end of our shopping:-


At home, looking at all my "trophies", I am quite amazed by how determine and patient hubby and I were today! It was raining cats and dogs, we queued for almost 2 hours just to collect our goods, and we got ourselves wet trying to load the goods into the car.

I really appreciate hubby's patience today...and for the delicious dinner that he managed to pull himself to cook for me tonight...I hope our BB boy too, will appreciate our love to him. Really can't wait to meet him in 2 and 1/2 months time!

6 comments:

  1. He is such a lucky bb even before he was born already! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yen, will be luckier if I can learn half of your cooking skills and patience...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure when he is ready to eat solid food, your cooking skills will be ready by that time too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yen, but i doubt I'll have the patience and creativity to prepare those cutie meals like you do. My food will probably be typical Malaysian style - all in like rojak :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. good to have such a patient parents..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yvonne, I hope our patience continue after BB arrives, forever be patience...if that's not too much to hope for...

    ReplyDelete