Tuesday 11 October 2011

Prenatal Massage, F.O.C!

There is a famous confinement centre called Peiling Confinement Centre, located near Taman Bahagia LRT Station. My friend Shijia and I went for their confinement talk about a month ago, that's how we got this free prenatal massage voucher as part of the free goodies to all participants.

Free Massage Voucher

I had a bad leg cramp during my sleep last night, and woke up with  stiff neck and backache. So these have become my excuses to pamper myself with a long-awaited and well-deserved massage session. Then I recall that I have this free voucher which has been sitting quietly in my drawer for a month now.

Soul Nibbana is a bungalow type massage centre located beside Peiling Confinement Centre, and if not mistaken, managed by the same management. My massage masseur was a 21 year-old cambodian lady with a wide smile. The 1 1/2 hour massage was quite relaxing and I nearly fall asleep, though it was not really superb. But I know I shouldn't complain much when I'm pregnant, as the masseur needs to be gentler with her touch, and the massage oil used was the unscented type to avoid irritation. And hey, it's FREE!

Overall, I am satisfied with the massage. If not because I have already signed a 7-session prenatal massage package with Veqish Spa, USJ, I would consider getting a package from Soul Nibbana. They charge RM460 for 6 sessions of 1 1/2 hour prenatal massage (worked out to be around RM51 per hour), compared to Veqish Spa who charges RM684 for 6 sessions of 1 hour, and 1 session of 1 1/2 hour (around RM91 per hour).

So ladies, if you are interested to try, I think Peiling is having another free confinement talk during the Deepavali week. I am not sure whether free massage voucher will be given this time, but you can always call them to enquire more.

No comments:

Post a Comment