Friday 11 November 2011

Count on You, Count on Me

Dear hubby,

Time flies...

Can you believe that we have actually been working on this project for nearly a year now?

From the earlier stage of discussing, negotiating and deciding whether to add a junior to our family; to reaching a consensus and work towards it...I thank God for the gift He sends us, and now we are 2 months away from meeting the little one...

It has been an exciting and challenging year.

There are happy moments, unhappy moments, stressful moments, wonderful moments etc etc...but all of the time, happy or unhappy, smooth or rough, I am thankful that you are always here for me, here for us...like the lovely song from Bruno Mars, I know..."I can count on you like 4, 3, 2; and you'll be there..."

Dear, thank you for everything...thank you that when I am unhappy, you make me happy; thank you that when I am happy, you are always here to share it with me...

I hope I can do the same for you, that when you need me..."You can count on me like 1, 2, 3; and I'll be there"......for you.....

And when you don't need me, I'll make sure I be there too, following you around, here and there, everywhere... and kacau you until you say "enough"...!

Love you dear!


No comments:

Post a Comment