Thursday 26 January 2012

Booster For the Heart

Day 18 of my confinement month...

It has been a very challenging period, both physically and mentally...So challenging that I sometimes lose control and cried, followed by episodes of constant worrying and feeling blues...

I basically worry about everything everyday...

Is baby getting enough to eat?
It's time to express milk again, and I'm late!
Who is going to take care of baby after the confinement period?
Will the day care centre staff take good care of Cedric?
If I be stay-at-home mom, will hubby be able to cope physically, mentally and financially?
What about our business that just started to grow?
Should I continue my CLP study this year???

All these question marks and uncertainties suddenly seem so real and haunt me so greatly, that I find myself drowning in the sea of negativity...Maybe this is what people meant by baby blues? Or postnatal depression?

When I am fighting very hard to be better, and to be my own old self again, one thing that always manage to soothe my empty soul is the show of love and care by people I love, and people who love me.

It is like a booster for my heart, so that I have the energy to keep going and continue going...

Gambateh!!!

Jia You!

Booster For The Heart

1 comment:

  1. hey my friend, u have just given birth to such a beautiful baby boy that one day will be a fine good man ( I strongly believe so, as he is going to be raised a pair of good loving parents (think can tell from the posts)) who will be thankful for you each day for going thru such pain to give him this life. You have done just so great. Be very proud of yourself. *wink
    and the rest? hm, I am sure that you can take each challenges down one by one like a super mummy that every kid would think their mum is.
    Be strong and Congratulations!

    -Shi Nee-

    ReplyDelete