Sunday 1 January 2012

3 in 1 Celebration - Christmas, Birthday & 2012 New Year


I have been looking forward to 01/01/2012!

We missed our Christmas and birthday celebrations last week as hubby was down with flu. Now that he is better, he suggested to have a simple 3-in-1 celebration at 1-Utama. As promised, he'll treat me to a japanese lunch as replacement for Christmas, and chocolate fondue for my birthday.

Hurray! So great to be able to spend some quality time together finally... and we probably we will not have any 2-person outing for a long long time after the baby arrived...

The lunch at Sakae Sushi was great. The food was good, the ambiance was relaxing, I was super hungry and hubby always likes japanese food. So I felt great and enjoyed the lunch very much!

Sakae Sushi, 1-Utama

Always amazed by the genius who invented the sushi train - simple, efficient, and convenient

Dragon Roll, RM15.90 - Hubby said dragon year has to eat dragon roll :p

The soft and melt-in-mouth avocado adds a creamy yet refreshing taste to the sushi. Yummy!

Haru Set, RM24.90

Salmon Crepe Treasure, RM9.80

Spicy Idako Maki, RM5.99

Look at that smiley face! Hubby hasn't been smiling since he was sick, hope he enjoyed the lunch as much as I do

After the satisfying lunch, it was a solid 3 hours of walking and shopping. People said walking is good to bring about easier labour, I hope it's true, as my legs are all swollen and painful now...

By the end of the shopping, we bought some clothes for hubby and a present for our good friend, Stanley's house warming.

Last but not least was my favourite chocolate fondue for tea time!

Häagen-Dazs Chocolate Fondue, RM64.00

 Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no... you made me hungry now!

    I better go Sakae tomorrow! hehe!

    ReplyDelete