Friday 21 October 2011

Sweet Surprise

Ever since sugar was detected in my urine recently, T has been quite strict in controlling my diet, especially my daily sugar intake. He will monitor what I eat and drink, and whenever I am tempted to have my sweet treats, he will squeeze out his serious face, and try to use his very kecil eyes to warn me against my action.

So I thought...gone are the days when I can have all the sweet stuff I like whenever I want...

But last night, I found a sweet little surprise in my snacks drawer. It's a box of my favourite Ferrero Rocher! T must have sneaked it in when I was not around...

My happy potion

That's T and his little way of showing his love and care, which I appreciate very much...I promise you dear, I will only eat 1pc a day, erm...or 2 the most.

Again, TQ for the gift, I like it very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment