Tuesday 20 December 2011

Dear Santa: Bad Thing I Have Done

Dear Santa,

Christmas is coming...and it has always been my favorite time of the year! 

The song, the mood, the feel, and the spirit...it is simply a magical season of love, peace, and giving...

This year, I am hoping for a great present from you as I have been a good girl in 2011, or at least I have tried my best to be a good girl this year.

But I have a confession to make before you make up your mind whether to grant me my wish. 

I did something bad today... 

I wrote a terrible and nasty note, and stuck it at someone's windscreen just now...

The note says:

"To whom with NO civil consciousness,

 May you NEVER have a Merry Christmas forever."

It was an incident that happened in Midvalley, one of the busiest shopping centre in town. 

Maybe because it is near X'mas, the car park was full of cars. Cars were everywhere, doing all sorts of dramas: honking, queue cutting, double park, triple park etc etc. All drivers seem frustrated and fed up. But I have a secret location where I never failed to find a parking lot. Where? It's secret. :)

So like usual, I managed to find a parking space within minutes of arrival at the secret location. Unfortunately a Kancil suddenly cut queue and stole my parking. Bad luck...

Then I found another parking lot within seconds. Good luck.

When I was about to reverse park, a white BMW behind me suddenly drove in and stole my parking space! Stolen again??? I was determined to get it back this time. 

So I got down from my car, walked toward the driver side of the BMW, "knock, knock" on the windows. 

The driver was a young brunette lady, heavily made up, blood red lips, sexy tight dress. Obviously she tried to ignore me. She opened the car door despite me standing beside the car. The door pushed hard on my big 37 weeks belly, she got down from the car forcefully, and escaped. Before I could react, she already cabut far...


It's unbelievable what people willing to do for their own selfish reasons...totally unbelievable...I was stunned, then from stunned I became mad. 

The devil in me was growing strong...I actually have a very strong urge to kick the god damn white BMW so hard that her tyre deflate, or scratch her car from front to back with a coin...or smash her wind screen so hard that it shatters into a thousand pieces...

Dear Santa...please forgive me for having those terrible thoughts...I suspect this brunette lady who drives the white car with plate number WKK 6666 must be a devil sent from hell to make me a bad person too, for 666 is a number often associated with devil...

Dear Santa, I thank you for saving me from being a real devil...I am glad that I managed to resist the satanic thoughts, and didn't let my madness consume me completely. No, I didn't kick her tyre, didn't scratch her car, nor did I break her wind screen...but I did one kicik miao nasty thing to help myself feel better...I wrote the 6666 driver a "wish you not merry" christmas note, and stuck it at her wind screen...which is one of the silliest and stupidest thing I have done in 2011.

So Mr.Santa, after I confessed to you honestly about this bad thing that I've done today, I hope you can forgive me for what I did, just like I am ready to forgive the 6666 lady and forget about this incident. 

If you decide that you shall forgive me, and I still deserve a gift, I hope you you can make my wish come true. 

My wish for this year's Christmas is that everyone in the world will be blessed with a kind heart. If everyone can think less about ourselves, and care more about others, I am sure the world will be a better place.

Merry Christmas!

3 comments:

  1. What a selfish women! Don't worry my dear, these fellow will never get a Merry Christmas... I will help you to tell Santa as well! Hei hei!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careen, You didn't see her face, make me wanna punch her 100x. That day came back home still very kek hei, had to eat 1 big slice of chocolate cake + 1 big cup of chocolate drink to help me feel better

    ReplyDelete
  3. KC, if I was with you that there, sure this women will kena gao gao! Either the car kena scratch! or all the tyer pancik! I will not let this B*t*h have good life because bully my fren.

    ReplyDelete