Friday 23 December 2011

Best Present in Life

Hubby was home very late last Thursday, passed midnight.

Earlier that day, he told me he'll be late, but usually his definition of late ≠ midnight. So I waited for him for dinner or supper together, and tried not to call him so that I do not disturb his work. 

I waited until about 10pm, when I patience worn out, I decided to go for dinner by myself, so I texted him. He texted back:"Be back late". Then no more news from him.

After dinner, I watched TV to kill time while waiting for hubby. In my heart, I was wondering why hubby is acting differently today...He is always a very responsible person. He'll let me know where he is going, with whom, and if he needs to be home later than usual, he will inform me roughly what time he'll be back, and make sure I have my dinner first.

Hubby looked exhausted when he finally arrived home. He said he was having dinner with clients, that's why didn't call earlier. Then he complained of being hungry, and the food at the dinner was lousy, so I made him Maggi and Milo. 

Before going to bed that night, we had a chat. 

I said: "How would you feel if I don't call you when I will be home late?" And I made him promise to call every time he were to be back late. Hubby was silent for a while...Then he said sorry, and promised.

Today I received a surprise gift. It was a white iPhone 4S

Then I recalled about last Thursday's incident. 16 December 2011, 12:00am was Maxis's launching day for iPhone 4S in Malaysia...

And I found out that hubby queued alone at KLCC from 6pm to midnight, just to get me a surprise iPhone 4S as birthday gift...

This Christmas, this birthday, I received the best present in my life. It's not the phone, but a hubby, the hubby that loves me dearly and deeply...

He told me before that if he only has RM1, he will give it to me and make sure I never go hungry. 

I wish to tell my dear hubby, that If you only have RM1, let's eat together and work hard together...

I believe in you, and I believe everything and anything is possible as long as both hearts are together...

Thank you dear hubby for giving me the best present ever....and Merry Christmas... :)

iPhone 4S - Hubby was talking to the silly SIRI this afternoon. Conclusion - SIRI doesn't speak Malaysian English.

Good bye my old friend - the super durable Sony Ericsson



Spotted hubby in a video from www.mobile88.com. He was #36 in the queue, among the first group of 40 people to enter the event hall.




Hubby on Youtube!

The Maxis iPhone 4S Launching Event on 16 December 2011 @ KLCC covered by


3 comments:

  1. I see him, I see him, I see you husband!
    You have a lovely husband! My husband will not do that for me! I feel happy for you my dear~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careen, you were at the KLCC launching event too?? Hehe, let me go see whether can see you in the video coverage or not. Then I circle you and post here :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. No lar... i wasn't there. I see your hubby from the video clip you posted!

    ReplyDelete